Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services
This Course Contains Video Lectures of STANDARDS & QUALITY PRACTICES IN PRODUCTION, CONSTRUCTION, MAINTENANCE & SERVICES.
This is one of the most important topic of ESE General Studies & Engineering Aptitude paper.
In this Course all the topics are clearly and lucidly explained. The nature of questions asked in exams from this topic include both theoretical and numerical aspects and this course will help you in mastering both these concepts.
- Over 25 lectures and 20 hours of content.
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter.
- Play and pause feature: you can learn the topic at your own pace.
- Starts from very basic for beginners and covers all the advanced level topics.
- Course content designed by considering trend of questions asked in examinations.
- You can add bookmarks and discuss doubts.
- Friendly learning experience with student-centric approach.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Quality in Maintenance
Statistical Quality Control
Total Quality Management
Quality in Production
Quality in Construction and Services
Previous years Questions