This Course Contains Video Lectures of IRRIGATION ENGINEERING. This is one of the most important topic for GATE and ESE exams. All the topics are clearly and lucidly explained. The nature of questions asked in exams from this topic include both theoretical and numerical aspects and this course will help you in mastering both these concepts. From ESE mains point of view, conventional questions are exhaustively covered.
- Over 27 lectures and 30 hours of content!
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter.
- Play and pause feature: you can learn the topic at your own pace.
- Starts from very basic for beginners and covers all the advanced level topics.
- Course content designed by considering trend of questions asked in examinations.
- You can add bookmarks and discuss doubts.
- Friendly learning experience with student-centric approach.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
This Lesson deals with the weightage of Irrigation engineering in GATE & ESE exams.
Introduction to Irrigation
This Section deals with the Introduction to Irrigation Engineering.
Water Requirement of Crop
This Section deals with the Water Requirement of crop.
This Section deals with the lined and unlined canal design.
Water Logging and reclaimation of Saline Soil
This Section deals with Water Logging and reclaimation of Saline Soil.
This Section deals with Gravity dam.
Theory Of Seepage
This Section deals with theory of seepage.
Cross Drainage work
This Section deals with Cross Drainage work.
This section deals with Canal outlet.