This Course Contains Video Lectures of GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING. This is one of the most important topic for GATE and ESE exams. All the topics are clearly and lucidly explained. The nature of questions asked in exams from this topic include both theoretical and numerical aspects and this course will help you in mastering both these concepts. From ESE mains point of view, conventional questions are exhaustively covered.
- Over 82 lectures and 90 hours of content!
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter.
- Play and pause feature: you can learn the topic at your own pace.
- Starts from very basic for beginners and covers all the advanced level topics.
- Course content designed by considering trend of questions asked in examinations.
- You can add bookmarks and discuss doubts.
- Friendly learning experience with student-centric approach.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
This Contains Introduction to Geo technical Engineering and its Content of Syllabus.
Origin of Soil
This Chapter contains lectures about definition and formation of soil.
Three Phase System
This Chapter contains lectures about three phase systems in soil.
- Interrelationships part 1
- Interrelationships Part 2
- Interrelationships Part 3
- Basic Terminologies Part 1
- Basic Terminologies Part 2
- Basic Terminologies Part 3
- Basic Terminologies Part 4
- Introduction to three phase system
- Questions Part 1
- Questions Part 2
- Introduction to Index Properties Part 1
- Introduction to Index Properties Part 2
- Moisture Content
- Specific Gravity And Unit Weight Part 1
- Specific Gravity And Unit Weight Part 2
- Specific Gravity And Unit Weight Part 3
- Questions on Unit Weight Part 1
- Questions On Unit Weight Part 2
- Particle Size Distribution
- Questions On Particle Size Distribution
- Questions on Consistency Part 1
- Questions on Consistency Part 2
This Chapter contains lectures about Soil Classification.
This Chapter contains lectures about Effective Stress.
Permeability and Seepage
This Chapter contains lectures about Permeability and Seepage.
This Chapter contains lectures about Compaction.
Compressibility and Consolidation
This Chapter contains lectures about Compressibility and Consolidation.
Vertical Stress Distribution
This Chapter contains lectures about Vertical Stress Distribution.
Shear Strength of Soil
This Chapter contains lectures about Shear Strength of Soil.